- Do your steel-toe shoes fit True-to-Size?
- All of our models run a bit narrowl. We suggest to getting your PROXON in a 1/2 size larger than what you typically wear. You can view our detailed size chart here.
- Our product is narrow so if you normally wear a wide fit go ½ size larger than what you typically wear.
- Do you offer Wide Sizes?
- We are currently developing a new wide last for all of our models. We apologize for not being able to assist you at this time, please send us a message requesting wides, so we can notify you by mail when the product is ready. You can always try on a larger size to see if it fits since we have free returns & exchanges!
- Do you offer Larger Sizes?
- All of our safety shoes go up to a size 12, while the Gravity model goes-up to a size 13!
- How long does a pre-order take to ship?
- Pre-orders usually take 35 days to ship as we need to fabricate the shoes from scratch when we don't have them ready in stock. Either way there’s a chance that it takes less than expected if there is a batch on the way or that has just been fabricated and it is not yet listed on our website inventory.
- What Safety certifications do PROXON safety shoes have?
- ·All of our shoes are ASTM F2413-18 Certified. ASTM International (formerly American Society for Testing and Materials) establishes and independently tests the safety standards of PPE that OSHA relies on to set an objective level of PPE quality and safety. All of our safety footwear complies with OSHA standards by passing the requisite ASTM safety tests.
All Proxon models have an almond shaped steel-toe cap that passed I75 / C75 impact & compression standards
- Are your steel-toes ASTM F2412 certified?
- Yes. ASTM F2412 refers to "standard test methods for foot protection" and it outlines how a professional laboratory needs to test their shoes. All of our shoes are certified at an accredited laboratory using F2412 methods. Safety shoes that pass these tests get a F2413 certification - which our shoes comply with!
- Yes. ANSI Z41 is a retired safety standard that is very rarely referenced anymore but in case your employer still refers to it in their PPE policies, you should be all set. ANSI Z41 was superseded by ASTM F2413
- Are all your safety shoes/boots puncture resistant?
- Yes. All our models have a woven fabric puncture resistant insert at the interior of the outsole.
- Are all your shoes/boots made out of real Leather?
- Yes! We handcraft our beautiful safety shoes using light, flexible, breathable, LWG certified, full-grain and suede leather of the highest quality.
- Where are your products made?
- Our strong safety shoes are designed in Texas and proudly partner with one of the oldest and most respected safety shoe factories in the world, based in Leon Mexico. León is a city steeped in shoemaking history.
- Are the boots high quality? What makes Proxon special?
- It is our goal to make and sell the highest quality safety shoes and workwear accessories on the market. We use traditional, handcrafted shoe making techniques and the highest quality leathers and materials. Our shoes stand toe to toe with the most expensive and luxury shoe brands out there, but they’re generally much more affordable if you take into account the certificates and safety accessories such as the steel toe and the puncture resistant insert.
- Can I make a product suggestion?
We are always open to hearing product suggestions!
Remember the challenge of making a unique footwear capable of complying with all the safety requirements. Feel free to email us at email@example.com any time.
- The item I want is out of stock. Will you be making more?
- If we’re currently out of stock in any sizes or styles featured on the website, then we likely have plans to restock. Please make sure to sign up for the availability notification on the product page (click NOTIFY ME OF RESTOCK and sign up) to receive an email as soon as that style and size is back in stock!
- We do occasionally release limited edition products that, once they sell out, won't be restocked. If you do not see an option to sign up for an availability notification, that means we will not be making more of the product in question. Be sure to Sign Up For Our Email Newsletter to stay up to date on limited edition releases!
- We sell our boots on our online store and on our Exclusive online retailers.
- To order safety shoes online, simply select the product, color, size, and width you need and click ADD TO CART to start the checkout process. Once ordered, we ship the premium safety shoes directly to you!
- If we’re currently out of stock in the item(s) you need, simply sign up to receive an email notification as soon as that item is in stock by clicking NOTIFY ME OF RESTOCK and entering your email address.